Your Personal Investment Counselor
In an increasingly impersonal world, we pride ourselves on our ability to collaborate with our clients – we listen, we ask questions and we value their input. We consider a client’s entire financial picture to determine how we play the most effective role, and offer guidance on total wealth, not solely those assets managed by Osborn Williams & Donohoe.
Every client relationship begins with a frank conversation. We do not subscribe to a “one size fits all” approach. Rather, we explore what clients wish to accomplish, their financial situations and tolerance for risk, and their expectations and outlook for the future. With this information in hand, we tailor each client portfolio to suit long-term goals, appetite for risk, liquidity, income needs and tax concerns.
Our commitment to client service, accessibility and transparency sets us apart from our peers, many of whom don’t consider clients an integral part of the investment process. At Osborn Williams & Donohoe, every client receives:
- The absolute attention of our investment professionals and support staff
- A meaningful flow of information and insights on relevant financial issues
- An invitation to contact us directly with any personal financial issues or questions, as well as to share their own expertise and ideas
- Advice and guidance on their total wealth, including investments that are managed outside our firm
- Quarterly investment reports and candid market commentary on current economic and geopolitical events.
- Portfolio reviews scheduled at their convenience.
We wish to be considered and extension of your family, and find that most clients prefer it so. Clients often help the firm grow and prosper by providing market insights, and access to valuable industry contacts. Importantly, they have the confidence to rely on us for multiple generations and to suggest referrals of potential clients.
Osborn Williams & Donohoe provides investment counseling to a diverse group of investors. Our clients include entrepreneurs, successful businessmen and business women, medical professionals as well as other high net worth individuals and their families who have more than a casual interest in their investments. Oftentimes, clients seek a two way dialogue with regard to their investments and investment process. They are keenly aware of issues in the world and have a true interest in how their money is managed and by whom.
Most clients, if not all, engage us regularly and we appreciate their input on economics, business, and politics. They are, in essence, another important source of knowledge and can influence how we manage their portfolios. As investment counselors, we feel that regular communication with clients is vital, and we stand ready to meet in person, or by conference call, anytime.
Among our clients are:
- Family business owners and corporate executives interested in diversifying their assets
- Individuals experiencing a transition to another phase of life such as retirement, divorce or death of a loved one
- Trust and Estate Beneficiaries
- Trustees and Executors
- Private Endowments and Foundations
Our clients typically have a minimum of $500,000 of invest-able assets.